PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING SAZU TECHNOLOGIES (abbreviation : Sazu Tech) WEBSITE (“WEBSITE”). USE OF THIS WEBSITE INDICATES ACCEPTANCE OF THIS AGREEMENT WITHOUT MODIFICATION. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS HEREOF (“TERMS”), DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE.
Sazu Tech makes available for your use information, documents, software and products (collectively, the “Site Materials”), and various services, if any, operated by Sazu Tech(collectively, the “Site Services”) on this Website, subject to the following terms and conditions set forth in this document.
Additional terms and conditions applicable to specific areas of this Website or to particular content or transactions are also posted in various areas of this Website and, together with these Terms, govern your use of those areas, content or transactions.
Use Of This Website
ALL MATERIALS SUPPLIED HEREUNDER ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Sazu Tech does not warrant that the functions contained in the Materials will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that any Sazu Tech Website or the services that make Materials available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
Sazu Tech does not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the Materials on this Website. Sazu Tech may make changes to the Materials and services available at this Website at any time without notice.
Limitation Of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL SAZU TECH BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE, DATA OR USE, INCURRED BY YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT OR TORT, ARISING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO, OR USE OF, THIS WEBSITE.
Copyright: Limited License
1. The Site Materials on this Site, including, but not limited to, software and accompanying documentation that are made available to download, are protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property laws, and any unauthorized use of the Site Materials may violate such laws.
2. Use of the software is governed by the terms of the end user license agreement that accompanies or is included with such software. Unless you agree to the terms of such end user license agreement, you will be unable to download or install the software. If you do not agree to such terms, you will not be able to use the software.
3. Unless otherwise specified in the end user license agreement that accompanies or is included with software downloaded or registered from the Site, you may not decompile, translate, reverse engineer or attempt otherwise to discover the source code of the software available on the Site.
4. Sazu Tech owns and retains the copyrights to the Site Materials, except as noted. Sazu Tech does not grant you any express or implied rights to any patents, copyrights, trademarks, or trade secret information with respect to the Site Materials.
5. Except as specifically permitted herein, no portion of the Site Materials may be reproduced in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of Sazu Tech.
Trademarks: Limited License
The trademarks, logos and service marks (“Marks”) displayed on this Website are the property of Sazu Tech or other third parties. Users are not permitted to use Marks without the prior written consent of Sazu Tech or the third party that owns the Mark. “Sazu Tech” is a registered trademark of Sazu Technologies in the PRC and in other countries. Other brands and product names are trademarks of their respective owners.
Use of Site Information
1. Except as otherwise indicated elsewhere on this Site, you may view, download and print the Site Materials available on this Site subject to the following conditions:
2. The Site Materials may be used solely for personal, informational, internal, and non-commercial purposes and may not be modified or altered in any way.
3. Unless otherwise noted, the Site Materials may not be distributed.
5. You may not remove any copyright or other proprietary notices contained in the Site Materials.
6. Sazu Tech reserves the right to revoke your authorization to view, download and reproduce the Site Materials on this Site at any time, and any such use shall be discontinued immediately upon request from Sazu Tech .
8. The rights specified above to view, download and reproduce the Site Materials available on this Site are not applicable to the design or layout of this Site. Elements of this Site are protected by trade dress and other laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part.
Use Of Software
Use of software available on this Website is subject to the terms of the end user license agreement that accompanies the software, if any. You may not download or install any software that is accompanied by or includes an end user license agreement unless you have read and accepted the terms of such license agreement. Any such software is the copyrighted work of Sazu Tech or its licensors.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Sazu Tech, its officers, directors, employees, and agents from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses or expense, including reasonable attorneys fees and costs, arising out of or in any way connected with your access to or use of this Website.
Any material or information posted to this Website shall be deemed to be non-confidential and non-proprietary and Sazu Tech shall have no obligation of any kind with respect to such information. Sazu Tech shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose and distribute the information to others without limitation. Further, Sazu Tech shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such information for any purpose whatsoever including but not limited to developing, manufacturing and marketing products incorporating such information.
Personally identifiable information that you submit to Sazu Tech via this Website will be handled in accordance with the Sazu Tech Electronic Privacy Notice.
Sazu Tech is not liable for any communications posted by third parties to this Website. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Sazu Tech may, but is not obligated to, monitor or review user communications to this Website and may disclose such communications in order to enforce these Terms and to protect the rights, property or interests of Sazu Tech or any third party. Sazu Tech retains the right to remove messages that are abusive, defamatory, obscene, or otherwise unacceptable.
Use And Protection Of Account Number And Password
If you obtain a user name and/or password to permit access to any area of this Website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of such information. You are responsible for damages resulting from all uses of your user name and/or password, whether actually or expressly authorized by you, unless access to your user name and/or password was obtained through no fault or negligence of your own.
Links To Third-Party Websites
This Website may provide links to third-party websites for your convenience and information. If you access those links, you will leave this Website. Third party websites will be governed by their own terms and conditions. Sazu Tech does not endorse companies or products to which it links.
You may not use or export Materials in violation of China export laws and regulations. Sazu Tech makes no representation that Materials are appropriate or available for use in every country, and access to them from territories where their content is illegal is prohibited.
Sazu Tech provides access to Sazu Tech international data and, therefore, may contain references or cross references to Sazu Tech products, programs and services that are not announced in your country. These references do not imply that Sazu Tech intends to announce such products, programs or services in your country.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
1. This Site is controlled by Sazu Tech from its offices within Hunchun City, Jilin ,China . By accessing this Site, you and Sazu Techagree that all matters relating to your access to, or use of, this Site shall be governed by the statutes and laws of the State of Washington, without regard to the conflicts of laws principles thereof. You and Sazu Tech also agree and hereby submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of the Superior Court of the State of Hunchun City, Jilin, China with respect to such matters.
2. Sazu Tech makes no representation that the Site Materials available on this Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Persons who choose to access this Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Sazu Tech reserves the right to revise these Terms at any time. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these Terms. Your continued use of this Website after the effective date of such changes constitutes your acceptance of an agreement to such changes.
The information contained in the Site is subject to change without notice. Copyright 2003-2013 Sazu Technologies . All rights reserved.
Logically start new business can be a extremely challenging task. What aspects families regard when they resolve to use best tracking app? What are the most important details you have to view if you considering order cellular phone spyware? What is the most important info you must view about spy app for android? Other question we are going to is “cheating apps“. Buying the software can be challenging with no experiment. Owning the software is not difficult. Now you have the green light to get your effective business. On the other hand, there is no doubt about that.